Mac devices are undoubtedly great and that’s why it is the favorite choice of millions of users worldwide. If you are a kind of person who uses Mac but prefers Android devices for mobility, then this article is for you.
The file transferring process between an Android and a Mac is quite tough. Yes, of course, you can use Dropbox and Google Drive for this purpose, but they do not give you the freedom of direct connectivity. For easy transfer of files between an Android smartphone and a Mac, you can use File transferring applications which are specifically designed for this purpose. One of the best file transfer applications is the Android File Transfer by Google. With the help of Android File Transfer, you can easily transfer any kind of file between your Android device and your Mac computer.
Download Android File Transfer For Mac OS
- Download the Android File Transfer app for your Mac and install it.
- Once it is ready to use connect your Android phone to your Mac using the data cable.
- Now tap on file transfer on your Android mobile.
- After that open the installed application on your Mac.
- The app will open the root storage of your Android mobile.
- Now open a finder window and select the files you wish to transfer. Choose a destination for the copied files and then press ok.
- The transfer process will now begin and you can easily transfer any kind of file using this method.
So this is one of the simplest ways to transfer files and data between your Android device and the Mac.